Volume 4 of the Cash Flow series
Starting a Business takes lots of Discipline and Hard Work are you up for the Challenge?
• Are you prepared to go at least 6 months without a paycheck?
• Are you prepared to work lean and mean and be a “jack of all trades”?
• Can you work out of your home instead of paying rent for an office?
• Can you store goods in your garage in the beginning?
• Can you prepare a cash flow plan based on money coming in and stick to it?
Unless you can truthfully answer “yes” to all of the above I suggest that you keep your day job. Volume 4 of cash flow for women in business will provide you with the details:
Believe in yourself and in your ability to build a successful business
• Make a detailed plan of your cash outflow
• Keep your cash outflow limited to the bare essentials
• Take it one day at a time and trust your instincts
Incoming search terms:
- cash flow vol 4