People You Want To Meet
My name is Susan Spencer, the host of “People You Want To Meet” which airs live every Tuesday on womensradio, I discuss with my guests topics that women in business want to hear. All of my guests bring different points of view and advice that will give you a decisive advantage. So don’t forget to “Listen Up” every Tuesday on www.womensradio.com .
Something That Women Have and Men Want
Is Empathy in the Workplace the New Normal?
Susan and her guest, Tanveer Nasser, discuss how empathy is gaining a new respect from business leaders and Ceo’s and agree that women are best able to use this natural talent. Being able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and understand how they will react to layoffs, downsizing, ownership change, policy changes, and many other issues is a real gift.
Because women are very tuned in to the needs of their employees, they are garnering more trust and loyalty from their employees and that’s why men want what women already have…empathy, and why women are ideally suited to lead the way in business for the next generation and beyond.This episode will be visible to the public starting, TUESDAY MARCH 1st ( 03/01/2011 through 03/22/2011.)
Incoming search terms:
- i wanna meet female business people
- want essentials
- want to meet women -filetype:pdf -filetype:ps -filetype:dwf -filetype:kml -filetype:kmz -filetype:xls -filetype:ppt -filetype:doc -filetype:rtf -filetype:swf
- women entrepreneur filetype:ppt
- women entrepreneurs filetype: doc
- women filetype: pdf
- women leaders filetype: ppt
- womens yellow briefcase
- women\s spinning briefcase
- women\s success file type:ppt