Improvisation — a Different Way of Solving Business Problems Yields Big Rewards
Are you a problem solver who can improvise when faced with an unexpected challenge? If not, I suggest you learn how to improvise. When you are able to come up with original and sometimes unconventional ideas to solve problems you have separated yourself from the pack and will get noticed.
In business you are judged by your successes—to be successful you must be a good problem solver. Being able to improvise, by coming up with unique solutions to difficult situations involves some risk in putting yourself out there—but the rewards are well worth the risk. The example that follows describes a risky improvisation that I cooked up when I was the General Manager of a professional football team. After you read my story, see if you think my solution was original, unconventional, and effective—in other words—did it solve the problem?
Incoming search terms:
- describe different ways of solving a business problem
- describe different ways of solving business problems
- SOLVING PROBLEMS OF SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
- penn state football
- challenges of improvisation
- men vs women improvising in business
- opinions on articles on women
- problems faced by small business and how to solve the problem
- solving problems faced by small enterprises
- SOLVING PROBLEMS OF SMALL ENTERPRISES